My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://winisphere.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

The Mumbling bubles

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rant!

When 2 of your (female) best friends gets married in a year...
this quarter-life crisis somehow starts to lurk in.

The question of "When", indeed, can be a big big annoyance.
Another social expectation,
Another peer pressure
Another this and that
Another lingering question(s) :

Of self-worthy, of relationship, of commitment, of fidelity, of readiness,of fear, and later of the essence of marriage itself. I found myself lately asking the meaning of marriage to different peoples in different marriage condition and find an astonishing variations of answers and wisdoms (and jokes).

Seriously, whoever creates the terms of quarter-life crisis, I wish (s)he had never thought about it at the first place. Because rather than thinking about this darn crisis and starting to measure who am I and my achievements towards some kinda lame milestone (in this case, age), I should have better things to do. Living my life.

Now that sounds like something a quarter-century old girl should do. God knows I should have stop worrying and stop buying this "quarter-life crisis and expectation" crap.

I should tell my self  : Now shoo. Go on. Live, for heaven's sake. You're still 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment