My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://winisphere.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

The Mumbling bubles

Friday, July 22, 2011

What I love from Batu Secret Zoo (and Museum Satwa) are...


Welcomed by the big, bizarre-neck giffy, in a very clean, well-maintained and informative zoo

Instead of usual rodent, they have the giant one. With cute name.

They got a classroom full of lemur. King Julieeeeeeeeeeen!!


A snow white male peacock who thinks is is more well-groomed than me...

Pond full of pink-ish flamingo, makes you just wanna sit and watch..


A sleeping leopard(?), Ignorant of the oh-so-close-curious-me-taking-pic




A cute bird on our path, walking just like the zoo visitor. Catch!!

A stare game with scary-looking bird...

My Dearie's looking at greedy alpakas. Their woolly hair really does seem comfy. 

The sleeping raccoon. On wheel. Geeze I guess I am not the laziest after all..

A Barn owl that fits on my shoulder...
A fish that looks just odd you want to eat it..

Escaping from the shark..

A prey bird (buzzard?hawk?eagle? I am clueless) that somehow made my Dearie's smile looks odd..

A Bengal Tiger that licks its...err.."that". you know. They're cat too, after all..

...How pink flamingos turns out to be greedy eaters

And the raccoon is shy of me..(boo)

But the Meerkat? No they're not shy. They're friendly, cute and quick!

..The only place where you can about to bite one's tail but the animal still smile:p..

And feeds the African elephants at their meal time..

Is the meerkat smiling, or is it just me hallucinating??

Warning. Birds love hat. And corn seeds. And arms. And good-looking boy :p

Hey! They love hair too! and a good-lookin gal, alrite..

It's a place where you can see brown bear playing around..

And where exotic bird strolls along with visitor..

So does the bengali tiger who loves a good walk..

And the golden tiger who loves lazying around while eyeing us, the prey..

Squads of Mario Bros...

The feeling how how small I am compared to Mr T.Rex

And super cute stegosaurus that my dearie can pose with

Beautiful, well-maintained and Informative collection 



Oh how we just turns into lil' kids again...

In front of the grandiose, in fresh-chilled Batu afternoon air..

Overall, we're two happy kids! And definitely we'll come again!!



They say, a picture says a thousand words. These pictures says what i want to says about Jatim Park II : the Secret Zoo and Museum Satwa. It's way exceeding my expectation (And as a grumpy demanding customer I do have a quite high standards of a place's decency, mind you). Too bad we didn't hop in the giant Ferris Wheel. But the air is too chilly for both of us. I know, I know, we're old :p

No comments:

Post a Comment