My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://winisphere.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

The Mumbling bubles

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Checked!

Found the check list somewhere here  and decided to do it. Let's see....


Appearance
[] I have/had piercings besides the ears.
[] I want piercings besides the ears.
[x] I have many scars.
[x] I tan easily.
[x] I wish my hair was a different color.
[] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
[] I have a tattoo.
[x] I can be self-conscious about my appearance.
[x] I have/had braces.
[] I have more than two piercings. 


Embarrassment
[x] Disney movies still make me cry.
[x] I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
[x] I’ve glued my hand to something.
[x] I’ve laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
[x] I’ve had my pants rip in public. 6th grade. I still hold grudge to the girl who did this
[x] I’ve touched something sharp/hot/etc to see if it would hurt. I know this one's silly but I still do this to the very time to check the temperature of my cooking.


Health
[x] I’ve gotten stitches.
[] I’ve broken a bone.
[] I’ve had my tonsils removed.
[x] I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
[] I’ve had serious surgery.
[x] I’ve had chicken pox. Thrice. First time was in my 3th grade. Then when I was in Abu dhabi (2007) and the last time I was in Duri (2009)


Travel
[] I’ve been to Florida.
[x] I’ve been on a plane.
[] I’ve been to UK.
[] I’ve been to Spain.
[] I’ve been to the Caribbean.
Lameeee... Ugh I wanna go to these places...!

Experiences
[x] I’ve gotten lost in my city. I am kinda disoriented. What do you expect??
[] I’ve seen a shooting star.
[] I’ve wished on a shooting star.
[] I’ve seen a meteor shower.
[x] I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas. And worse, to one of the most prestigious mall in Jakarta. Hihi
[] I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[x] I’ve slapped someone.
[x] I’ve kissed someone underwater.
[] I’ve gone skinny-dipping.
[x] I’ve chugged something.
[] I’ve been in a car crash. But I've been in Motorcycle crash for too many times :(
[] I’ve been skiing.
[x] I’ve been in a musical. Just last year! Haha!
[x] I’ve auditioned for something.
[x] I’ve been on stage.
[] I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
[x] I’ve sat on a rooftop at night. And lighted up some cigarettes. :p 
[x] I’ve pranked someone.
[x] I’ve ridden in a taxi.


Honesty / Crime
[] I’ve been arrested.
[] I’ve been threatened to be arrested.
[x] I’ve broken a law.
[x] I’ve done something I promised someone I wouldn’t.
[x] I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
[x] I’ve snuck out.
[x] I’ve lied about my whereabouts.
[x] I’ve cheated while playing a game.
[x] I’ve been in a fist fight. Only IF high school martial art fighting competition is considered fist fight.


Death
[x] I’m afraid of dying.
[x] I hate funerals.
[x] I’ve seen someone/something die. A lil bird I found in parking lot. Can't stop crying that night
[] Someone close to me has attempted suicide.
[] I’ve thought about suicide before.
[] I’ve written a eulogy for myself. But I am indeed, had thoughts for it. 


Materialism
[] I own a lot of makeup.
[] I own something from Pac Sun.
[x] I own something from The Gap.
[] I own something I got on E-Bay.
[] I own something from Holister.

[x] I'm obsessed with anime/ manga . 
[x] I collected comic books
[x] I thrive on compliments
[x] I thrive on hate
[] I own over 5 rap CD


Random
[x] I can sing low tunes.
[] I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
[] I open up to others easily.
[x] I watch the news.
[] I don’t kill bugs / don’t like to kill them.
[] I'm afraid of bugs/insects. But totally scared of lizards. Eugh
[x] I sing in the shower.
[] I’m a morning person.
[] I’m a sports fanatic.
[x] I twirl my hair.
[x] I care about grammar.
[] I love spam.
[] I’ve copied more than 30 CDs in a day.
[] I bake well
[x] My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, blue, red, black, purple, or orange.
[x] I would wear pajamas to school. Totally good idea.
[] I like Martha Stewart.
[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I laugh at my own jokes.
[] I eat fast food weekly.
[x] I’ve not turned anything in and still got an A in a certain class.
[] I can’t sleep if there’s a spider in the room.
[x] I like white chocolate.
[x] I bite my nails.
[x] I’m good at remembering faces.
[] I’m good at remembering names.
[x] I’m good at remembering dates.
[] I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
[x] All my answers were and will be totally honest.


Eating
[x] I’ve lost weight.
[x] I’ve gained weight.
[] I’m at my thinnest.
[x] I’m at my biggest.
[] I’ve lost weight and kept it off.
[x] I’ve lost weight but gained it back.
[] My weight affects my mood.
[] I weigh myself daily.
[x] I’m jealous of everyone skinnier than me.
[] I feel happy when I’m hungry.
[] I get depressed after eating.
[x] I diet.
[] I’m 50% vegan/vegetarian.
[x] I’ve skipped a meal.
[] I’ve thrown food away.
[] I’ve spat food out.
[] I’ve taken diet pills.
[] I’ve used laxatives.
[] I’ve purged.
[x] I exercise.
[x] I exercise so I can eat.
[] I work out daily.
[x] I’ve fainted from exhaustion.


Family
[x] I’ve planned to run away from home before.
[] I’ve run away from home.
[x] My biological parents are together.
[] I have a sibling less than one year old.
[x] I want kids. (some day)
[] I’ve had kids.
[] We’ve lost a child.


Relationships
[x] I’m seing some one
[x] I’m in a relationship.
[] I’m engaged. Hopefully, soon. Ahem to boyfriend. 
[] I’m married. Hopefully, soon. Ahem to boyfriend.
[] I’m a swinger.
[x] I’ve gone on a blind date.
[x] I have/had a friend with benefits.
[x] I’ve hooked up with someone in little or no notice.
[x] I miss someone right now.
[x] I have a fear of abandonment.
[] I’ve physically cheated in a relationship.I use my right NOT to answer :p
[] I’ve mentally cheated in a relationship. I use my right NOT to answer, again :p
[] I’ve gotten divorced.
[x] I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
[x] Someone has had feelings for me when I didn’t have them back.
[x] I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
[x] I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
[] I’ve kept something from a past relationship.


Sexuality
[] I’ve had a crush on someone of the same sex.
[x] I’ve had a crush on a teacher.
[x] I’ve been kissed in the rain.
[x] I’ve hugged a stranger
[x] I’ve kissed a stranger. On the cheek. It counts, right?


Bad times
[x] I’ve consumed alcohol.
[] I regularly drink.
[] I can’t swallow pills.
[] I’ve been diagnosed with clinical depression at some point.
[x] I've have/had anxiety problems.
[] I don’t have anyone to talk to when I’m upset.
[] I take anti-depressants.
[x] I’ve slept an entire day before.
[] I’ve hurt (thought about hurting) myself on purpose before.
[] I am / have been addicted to self-harm.
[x] I’ve woken up crying.
[x] I’ve cried myself to sleep.
[x] I’ve plotted revenge.


I’ve done
[] Weed
[] Diet pills
[] Anti-depressants
[] Ecstasy
[] LSD
[] Mushrooms
[] Speed
[] Cocaine
[x] Neither

No comments:

Post a Comment