My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://winisphere.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

The Mumbling bubles

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just a little reminder..

..Of how selfish I have been behaving.

Life is indeed ever changing. And this phase is just another phase. Everything will be fine, Insya Allah. For this moment, I am proud on how my dearie has been handling these problem,the way he maintains his composure and the way he (as always) be there for the family and take a good care of them. I can't ask for more, really. 

Right now I wish I could help and do better than this. And right now, I have no right whatsoever to even whine. I have to be there (and strong) for him. For now, it is another personal battle for me to fight on.


Well, as he said, this is where our morality's being measured. (These) present troubles will teach us how to face even bigger issues on the future. And again, just like he said, I need to focus on things under my control and not to get caught in unreasonable sadness.

Ganbatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment