My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://winisphere.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

The Mumbling bubles

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

..Just when my focus got distracted to other seemingly-big-and-oh-complicated-but-actually-unimportant stuff that shake a bit of my balance, I visit gimme presence as usual and read this:

Pay closest attention to what is simple, sweet and clear.

The simplest, clearest issue that I need to pay attention on is right in front of me. And unbelievingly, this is also related to the sweetest one. This is not an easy-peasy obstacle, yet it is a very rewarding one. One that require me to be in the center of my sanity. And this, is where I'll pay my closest attention at. 

Life's not a race, they say. I try to learn that it is not a race with the other people, but rather a race with my self. My limitation, my fear and hesitation. It is an obstacle race, where I try to conquer my own problem. So for now (and after), I will remember to pay closest attention, to what is simple, sweet and clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment