My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://winisphere.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

The Mumbling bubles

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

About people..

Some people come, some people go.
The foot print and traces they left will remain anyway
As memory (treasured or not), as impact, as inspiration,
but more importantly, as lessons learned.
I've learned (and am still learning) mine the hard way.

Some people come, some people go, indeed.
Life opens door to let people in, or out
But it is us (me) to choose who will stay in our heart
Some people may come in, but never stay,
Some people may leave, but never truly go away, never go astray

For those who have been there during my fall,
For those who have been there during my triumphant time,
For those who teach me how to differentiate
Fakes from the greats
Mates from the snakes
For those who have been here all along,
regardless distance, regardless the difference
For those who hold my hand when I'm in pain
For those who were with me when I had nothing at all
For those who plotted my fall
For those who left me down on pouring rain

For some, I'd like to hug in appreciation
Others, I hope our path never cross in any option
Say, I'm immature,
I forgive but still I couldn't forget easily
Say, but one thing for sure

I am truly grateful.
The lesson you each teach me will remain

No comments:

Post a Comment