My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://winisphere.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

The Mumbling bubles

Thursday, October 27, 2011

October is....

...somewhat unproductive, blog-wise. I got a new toy. Oh well, the old BB is way too..fragile for me. The software hung for thousand times, the keyboard was officially not working, and once in a morning it just....dead. Hah. So me and pacar decided that bbm is passée, and we wont use BB any longer. Well a few days before my BB dead, me and pacar had a very nice coincidence when we both were head over heals for galaxy s2 for days, and suddenly bumped into the promotion counter with special credit card offer and price reduction. Yum. So yeah, October  has been somewhat unproductive in regards to blog posts. I am waaaaay too busy searching cool apps on android market and playing with my new toy. Enuff said :D

Anyhoo, I am glad that I'll get to spend 5 days in Jakarta next months regardless my parents will only be at home for 3 days. Well, there's tax to be paid, things to be done and if The Big Guy is kind enough to me (please...), then some things and events might, just might, take their course and run smoothly, Amin.Well He knows the best for me and His time is the best timing. Oh well. Trying to lighten up a bit here :p And I am definitely ecstatic for the December trip. Can't wait to meet fellow HYLIans in our yearly wedding reunion (Sounds weird but we do meet up every year in a wedding. 2008 was Renee's, 2009 was Wainwright's, 2010 was Ariff's, and this year's gonna be Vincent's. 2012 will be John's, and...me? well it's up to The Big Guy. Your timing, God, not mine :). Anyway holiday! Always excited to meet up with old friends and spend the night over coffee (tea for me) and good talks!!!Uwyeah! 

Work-wise, October had me work my ass off. Some good things happened, some bad things as well. C'est la vie, C'est le travail. Pacar said I learn best from mistakes I made, so yeah. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going :)

To close this random post, lemme put some pic from papercamera, one of the apps in my new toy ;p

the tidy corner in my workspace

Tunu PTR room with the team leader facing my desk

My friendly neighbour busy at work

Ps: This October, some dearest people to my heart and Pacar's heart are having birthday. For My lovely sis and cousin, Pacar's parent and nephew, dearest friends and relatives, Happy birthday, October peoples :)





No comments:

Post a Comment