My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://winisphere.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

The Mumbling bubles

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Friday Five#2

My week, in recap:

1. Preparation for SG's holiday and Vincent's wedding: Got our IDR exchanged with quite a rate to SGD, Got our new schedule revision (the risk of taking low cost airline - they can change your schedule to a weird hours. Nyeh), Got our itinerary planned and such. The highlight is that Patjar got his new suite tailored and I got my old dress remade. I did accompany him from buying the textile (from an old shop in Pandansari - a good place to shop good stuff with reasonable price in Balikpapan) to choosing the style and details in the tailor. For the price we paid, I think we got ourselves quite a bargain :p. I just can't wait for the final fitting *grin*

2. Just found out that there's gonna be ZoukOut 2011 on Dec 10th. Wow. The wedding will be on 9th and since me+patjar bailed out from watching the wicked musical, then I was thinking...maybe....just maaaybe...we can go to ZoukOut. Gonna be fun! Update: All happy hour tickets are sould out. Our option now are the buying-in-advance ticket or on the spot ticket. Le sigh.

3. One of my closest friend in the office is....*drumroll*...resigning. Third person resigning this year. I am happy for her, though, since she's going to move to Jakarta, working as permanent employee in the national oil company. Well needless to say I'll definitely miss her. She's one of a few people that I can really have a nice, deep, and sometimes out-of-the-box-kind of conversation with. But hey, this means we can go out whenever I go back to Jkt :p. On the other side of the coins, this means more workloads for moi, since the two newbies are still on the training. Ngok.

4. 9GAG is Awesome. Period.

5. Remember the weekend trial for BeneFit Smokin eye palate? I nailed it. Totaly 100% poka-yoke*. So now I can safely bring this for my vacation without worrying that it'd be useless stuff that eats up my baggage space. Err, I'm a packing OCD. Even a small adding space for eye shadow set (that used to be predicted  as useless stuff) can worry me.

And to close this FF post, I present you, courtesy from 9gag that somehow is.. so me.
Exactly. 




*Poka-yoke is a Japanese term for fail-proofing, used in Lean. Guess how did I know this? Yes, my ME boyfriend gave me a Lean lecture (from the types of waste to the Poka-yoke) while I was doing my smoky eyes trial. Guess how geeky cool is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment