My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://winisphere.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

The Mumbling bubles

Thursday, November 24, 2011

(Late) Fascination

Each of my female (and male) friend know that I am not at all a make-up person. I was working on oilfield before, and by all means since there's only a few of female worker on the rig (usually just me and a female geologist) therefore I used to dress in the most decent way, trying not to draw any attention at all. Well, my blue coverall was definitely unattractive anyway. The only face product I used back then is a sunblock lotion and lip butter (my lips chopped easily) , and somehow this doesn't get better once I gave up my field job and move to the office-based operation. My daily put-ons are just loose powder. No face lotion or face foundation, no blush on, no eye shadows and such. Well, I use a lip-and-cheek tint from time, but only If either I'm not lazy or I don't forget to use one. Somehow I feel that my sleeping time is precious and I wont sacrifice 5-10 minutes only to put on some silly make up. Le Sigh, I know.

This doesn't mean I'm not interested in make up, though. I just feel that make up is like a toy - you need to dedicate sometime to play on with it, to reveal the fun and to master it. Soooo.....I'm gonna dedicate a time this weekend to play with this :

Tergoda beli di sini


Mwahahahahhahahaha! *it's a panic laugh - don't be fooled*  - my 2nd make up buying, after quite a while. My female besties must be proud of me :p

This look fool-proof for me, so a clueless chick like me should be able to put it on no? Well, let's see whether this can change me pale, flat eyes into a smokin' one.

And no, (in case you wonder), I'm still not ready to gave up my daily extra 5-10 minutes sleeping time to put on some make up. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment