My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://winisphere.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

The Mumbling bubles

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Countdown

1 Month to go to our December trip!!!! Can't can't can't wait. Me and Patjar haven't had a decent holiday (except for Ied, for sure, but that's with family) and Vincent's wedding on xinjiapo this December is just a perfect moment for us to have a holiday trip! It's gonna be fun since we're gonna spend it with my HYLI malaysian friends and some of Patjar's ENG 1 friend (if they're not at the rig...crossing finger...) The itsy bitsy for lodging is done (yes, we're doing it in backpacker's style) , gift for the wedding is on its way, and itineraries are planned already. The complete Malaysian HYLI will be coming from KL and Ariff+wifey will be flying from down under. I am now hoping that John or Glenn can make it from manila so we'll have the Pinoy HYLI (since it'd be quite impossible to fly in Donald or Wain+wifey from US). Ah..another wedding reunion for me and my HYLI friends :)

On the side of the dish, I am finishing my two short stories, submitted to NBC Balikpapan (Nulis Buku Club Balikpapan). Writing fiction has never been my strong side, but I thought I'll just give it a shot, and ended up with two pieces . One is inspired by a poem I wrote couple years back, the other one is inspired by a side story in a manga I read back when I was a kid. This whole writing thingy makes me kinda nervous, actually, considering how I never show my piece of writings to other people (besides poems, of course. But poems is entirely different stories from usual fiction). It's 2 days before deadline and I've submitted mine already. Hope the NBC folks will like it. Hope they wont be harsh in giving feedbacks. Hope that this can be a stepping stone for me to start write fiction :D

In a wrap, November in Balikpapan will be windy and gloomy, with some kicks of rain, but just like Patjar said, warmth is something that begin at heart :) Have a nice November !

No comments:

Post a Comment