My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://winisphere.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

The Mumbling bubles

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

To Kill Time (While Waiting for Next Week)

New on my shelf... 



And the book that I've been wanting to read, but never got the chance to buy (and I bought it last week, at last..)




Haven't read the last one, but somehow managed to read half of the first one (and still going). I personally love the twist of modern mythology, fantasy and battle in a very american way. The protagonist, Shadow, has became one of my favorite taciturn characters ever. I expect a surprising ending from this book. As for A Game of Thrones, well, the popularity of the serials is enough said, but I'm looking for a detailed, not-in-the-movie descriptions of characters and plots. Ah, remind me of how I used to sit and read LOTR trilogy, Eragon (and the following books), Abarat, and many other fantasy novel. Oh the joy of reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment